RETURNS, REFUNDS, INCORRECT & SHORT SUPPLIED ITEMS POLICY
Returns & Refund Policy
- Goods may be exchanged or refunded to a customer within 30 days of purchase.
- Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging, complete with all accessories.
- Proof of purchase may be required.
- Where a product is returned or exchanged, the cost of delivery shall be borne by the customer.
- Replacements and returns shall be at the discretion of Akhalwaya’s Spices.
- For hygiene purposes, fresh and refrigerated products may not be returned.
- Should an incorrect product be supplied, Akhalwaya’s Spices will replace the product at its own cost.
- Should the replacement/ missing item be out of stock, a coupon will be issued to the customer.
- Products sold on this site do not carry any guarantees / warranties.
- Defective goods supplied to a customer will be replaced or refunded to a customer within 30 days of purchase.
- Defective goods do not include goods mishandled by a customer, items/components worned out as a result of normal wear & tear.
- Defective goods also do not include items damaged as a result of non-compliance with manufacturers instructions.
- Upon acceptance of a return and approval of a refund thereof, you will be contacted in this regard.
- All refunds will be carried out by either electronic funds transfer or credit card reversal.
Items short supplied and incorrectly supplied
- All claims for items short supplied or for items incorrectly supplied are to be lodged within 24hours of delivery acceptance.
- Any claim lodged after 24hours will not be entertained.
- All items are to be inspected upon receipt.
- Any claim for items short supplied/incorrect items are to be accompanied by close up pictures of items supplied, together with the weight of the package delivered to the customer.
- We would require pictures taken from the front as well as back of the product supplied.
- All claims, together with the accompanying pictures are to be forwarded to email@example.com
- Kindly quote your order number with your claim.
- Failure to provide close up pictures will result in claims being rejected.
- We would contact you should your claim be successful.
Tel: 011 832 2268